Saturday 12 March 2011

Who says guys can't multitask?



In fact, I'm so prone to multitasking that I am currently lying in bed, watching my dog chew on her paws, AND blogging simultaneously! I am the epitome of efficiency. Since I'm being so productive, I decided I might as well tackle Day 1 of the 10 Blog Day Challenge. Here goes:

Day 1 – Ten things you want to say to 10 different people right now

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Psych. I think I will make this more interesting. For myself at least. Instead of typing out ten things that I really want to say to ten unnamed people over my blog (which an impressive total of two people will ever read), I am going to say the things that I would have written to the people that I would have written them for. I shall keep you posted about any slaps to the face or knees to the groin that I might sustain during this exercise. Commander JerBear signing off.


*Edit*
Okay okay, I concede to the fact that the above post is cheating as far as the blog challenge is concerned. Someone was kind enough to bring to my attention my extreme lack of skills regarding this "blogging" activity. In an attempt to rectify that and to appease a whopping 50% of my audience, here are ten things I want to say to ten different people:


1) Be proud of the fact that you have so much influence over me. It's because despite what I might say from time to time, I think you're awesome =].

2) Get your sh!t together. You're beautiful, you're brilliant, and you're an absolute mess. Start by respecting yourself more.

3) I wish we would talk even when you're not going through hard times.

4) Most of the time I don't realize this, but I miss you so much. Both of you... Seeing you guys once or twice a year is not enough >=[.

5) I wish you could learn from my mistakes instead of having to make them on your own. I'm waiting for you to wake up and realize how foolish your actions are.

6) After all this time, I would still feel a bit weird hanging out with you one on one. Let's change that this summer!

7) It seems like we never see eye to eye on anything, but I know you love me. I love you too ~<3

8) You're my hero. You always have been, and you always will be.

9) Think +! To some, it comes naturally, but people like me and you have to practice. Remember that you're a child of the Most High, and that HE loves you above all else.

10) Save me.


Now that I've gone through with it, you can no longer say that I'm cheating, lazy, lame, stupid, ugly, etc... Okay, maybe I can still qualify for ugly. Commander JerBear signing off. Again.

6 comments:

  1. Your blog totally feeds your ego HAHA jerk. You suck! I was hoping to read :(

    What are you going to tell me? You're such a guy? Maybe I should stop hanging with you guys so often :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You went through with the first day of the blog challenge! :D I'm so proud. :')

    I may be #2, but that may be a combination of your comment being how I see myself and my affinity for #2's. JUST KIDDING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry!!! I miss you too :(. I should get my act together and e-mail you more often. I am gonna put a reminder on my calendar tonight to write you an update.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy you knew which one was meant for you =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have more than just two readers. - Edmond

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know which one is mine :D Hehe. Ok I take that back you don't suck at blogging!! <3

    ReplyDelete